Friday, May 4, 2012

[Review] * My May Glamabox *

Recently a few friends were talking about these subscription beauty boxes / bags and they were researching what were available around us and comparing which one is good. So since I've been subscribed to Glamabox for the 5th month now, was thinking why not I share with you guys what's in this month's (may) glamabox & lure them into subscribing to glamabox! (darn, I should get some commission for getting so many ppl subing to them!!!!)

Anyway, this glamabox is totally fresh and hot news since i got it like 3 hours ago! I woke up and this black box with the actual glamabox in it was already sitting on my table :)))  No, darlings, they do not deliver them to ur table, my helper delivered it from the door to my room! Anyway, since i just got this month's (may) glamabox, can't really do the products review straight away coz I only have one face, one stomach and one head. BUT I promise to update this blog with reviews on all the products in this glamabox after I've tried it :))

So without further ado, here's may 2012 glamabox review (dumrollllll....)

Staring from Jan (I think), they've added in a tightly cardboard warp around our boxes and have FINALLY standardized the size of the boxes! Made my life so much easier when storing them!
Will show you what I do with my boxes later <3

The actual glamabox - with 2 of my favorite colours: Pink and Black

This month's theme is MOTHER'S DAY (thxs for the reminder, dun even remember. since May is the EXAM MOTH for me)

These are the actual products -
1) Kerasys Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner

This is one of the "I NEED TO TRY THIS NOW" and runs into the shower product! I have been wanting to try this ever since I studied in korea! But since they only have those HUGE ones and I only have like 2 weeks left there, I didn't end up buying it :(( But hey! now i get to try it and remember abt it! This is the beauty of Glamabox :) Oh, I'll tell you how the "repairing" goes, cause I have the worst damaged hair ever! best hair model to try it on :P

2) Talika Bio-Enzyme Renaissance Mask (Anti-aging)

The same brand where we had the tooth whitening and lip volume up pen! hahahaha, tht thing didn't really work on me....I had to go back with whitening stripes or just brush my teeth like 5 times a day :P Well I got the anti-aging one, which is suppose to reduce fine-lines. Well don't really have fine lines apart from my eye area, so I'll give tht to my mum and she'll get back to u XDDD (doubt one mask is gonna make any differences)

3) Caviar extract Anti-Aging Essence

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ANTI-AGING STUFF?! (RAWRRRR). All the ones from last month are still stuck in my drawer! Well this one has a cool packaging so its staying with ME! :D And its suppose to stimulate collagen~ hm..... okay, next

4) Shea Organics She Body Butter

I LOVE SHEA BUTTERS :)) This one says Mother & Baby.... Whhhhaaat?? not a mother nor a baby so.. whatever *open* *sniff*...... right..this thing must be natural or organic, lol its smells, RAW & WOODY! LOL, doesn't have the body shop body butter smell but i tried it although it says store under 25 degrees and erm its 32 degrees here.... Tried it on my legs and its NOT STICKY AT ALL and absorbs very fast. Definitely gonna use this thing when its not above 25 degrees, LOL!

5) Mask House Celebrity Snail Extract Moisturizing Gel Mask

Another paper mask, tbh, I'm not a huge fan on paper mask, cause they ALWAYS gets me allergic and I have this weird feelings towards them. But this one however is from korea, has snail extract and apparently "victoria beckham & princess kate" uses it! LMFAO.....so might give this a try, and be ADVENTUROUS!

6) ANKANG Beauty Restoring Essence

AT LAST! I CAN"T WAIT TO DRINK THIS and actually looking forward to this cause it clams to relieve stress and helps u sleep while giving you collagen and giving both ur skin and your nervous system a boost! well, I have my doubts and we shall see tonight.
But I opened that bottle, *sniff* SMELLS LIKE Chicken essence LOL!!!(got tricked by the pink bottle) *sip* OH MY GOD.....what is that taste?! SUGAR SYRUP WITH CHICKEN ESSENCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! SOOO WEIRD! Anyhow, still gonna drink the whole thing tonight, throwing it into the fridge for the moment!

Well here it is, all the products for this month's GLAMABOX :D I'll make sure to update all the product reviews asap :) And if you got other products instead of these! OMG PLEASE SHARE WITH ME!!!!! I can't wait for the official announcement! Enjoy and GO SUBSCRIBE if u haven't! HAHAHAHA! its good :)

Oh yes, storing of those empty glamaboxes, well I know some people just toss them, but I just think that they are such cute boxes and it would be such a waste to toss them, so I kept all the old ones :)
And then I just stuff all those skin care products I use only when I have breakouts, some seldom used paper masks and best of all, ALL THOSE TESTERS I GOT from korea :))) Theres now places to store them neat and tight!
I am not one of those people that are crazy over saving the tiny cute earth, but hey! these boxes are pretty and can store things, dun toss this out and buy plastic boxes! Just use them and save some money for another month's subscription fee! LMAO :D Okay I'm done ...phew such a long post!

Don't forget to join my blog, so I can entertain u on a regular basis <3

need water cause the beauty restoring essence thing is still in my mouth lol! arghhh...


2 comments:

  1. i had the birch box for a while but now i like the test tube :) the shampoo & conditioner sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hows the brichbox? saw many ppl getting pissed at them. if only i were in US, i would love to get the glambag as well. Yeah the shampoo thing is cool, used once and i'm bringing it with me on holiday! :D

      Delete

About