Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You fucking thief

I have no idea what is happening in my disgusting life, so many annoying shit is happening in it.

So first, fucking time is flying like crazy, Ive been sick for a while and when i got better, 2 weeks of school were GONE, like damn LOST! I was so freaked out!! I have so much catching up to do, revision and reading research paper. Its already fking MID FEB! This is CRAZY!

Then I have this shity cousin that I NEVER spoke to for the fast damn 20 years and now that she is getting married, she asked me the play the damn piano for her. Just FYI, I haven't touched tht black and white shit for about 5 years now and I dun fking rmb where the middle C is, i swear. So I spent my X'mas eve, NY eve and CNY practicing, but with my stupid damn brain, I still can;t play one of them and the wedding is at 24/3. I AM FUCKED.

Then the most ridiculous happened to me today, so I was buying double eye lid tape for my eyes cause after so many sleepless nights, my left eye lid randomly decided that it is bored of being a tempered eye and have went on to become a parallel eye lid, when my right eye lid decided to stay tempered. WELL FUCKING DONE! Now one eye is big and one is small. So since i keep loosing my tapes, i decide to stop looking for it and get a new one. So i walked in, pay a freaking HKD$128 for a brand "new" pack of tapes and went for dinner. When i got home, and wanna check out my tapes, the box opened SUPER EASILY, I didn't think much and just pour everything out of the box and guess what!

THERE WERE NO TAPES IN IT AT ALL!!! 
It looks totally fine ...

But if u look carefully, u can actually see tht there is nth. Well if figure this out after i got it!

Look at the tape!!! its so old and have obviously been tempered with!

Its a fucking CLEAN CUT on the damn tape!!! WHO DA FUCK WOULD DO THAT!!!


WHAT DA FUCK IS THIS SHIT?! SOMEONE STOLE IT AND LEFT THE PACKAGING THERE SO SOME MORONS LIKE ME THAT IS LIVING IN HELL CAN PAY THEM FOR U??

I AM CURSING THE SHIT OUT OF THT FKING SLUT TO BE OBESE FOR HER ENTIRE LIFE, HAVE UGLY ZITS ALL OVER HER SKIN & WILL FOREVER STAY WITH HER, DRY & SMELLY VAJAYJAY AND DIE FKING ALONEEEEE!!!! 

Seriously, one does not SIMPLY steal and leave the damn packaging there! If u r gonna steal, have the damn guts to steal the whole thing, don't steal like a fucking pussy!

So now, I will have to call Log-on tomorrow morning and tell them this pathetic story and hope they will trust me and not think that I opened it, kept those tapes and made this story up. No fuck, I work my ass off and earn my own money to buy this shit to try and have balance eye lids. So they better GIVE ME ANOTHER ONE or give me a damn REFUND!

ARGH.....LIFE WITH PUSSY THIEF IN IT!


I feel like calling the police atm,
Mitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About