Wednesday, February 15, 2012

think twice before......

Everyone treats facebook differently.

Some uses it like a diary and post a status about what they are doing every single min. 

everyoneneedaknowwhatiamupto - doing laundry - 15mins ago
everyoneneedaknowwhatiamupto - bought a drink from vending machine - 13mins ago
everyoneneedaknowwhatiamupto - heading back to my dorm - 11mins ago
everyoneneedaknowwhatiamupto - on the lift - 10mins ago
everyoneneedaknowwhatiamupto - going to the toilet and pee :))) - 8mins ago


Some uses it to post "sentimental" poetries and lyrics which are only meaningful to themselves.. and end up never telling you what happened.

imsoperceptual - baby you hurt me so bad 你走了 我的心在淌血 - 30 mins ago
                                                               ( you left  my heart is bleeding)
A- omg, r u ok? -imsoperceptual liked this
B- whats rong? - imsoperceptual liked this
C- take care <3 we are here for you. -imsoperceptual liked this
D- whaaattttt??tellll meeeeeeeee :))) -imsoperceptual liked this


Some amazing people uses it as a reminder to inform their friends about important issues.

theawesomeperson - Guys, the grades for ECON4307 is out go check it. If anyone has problems with it the prof's opening hour is tomorrow's 12 -2. Oh remember to send an email before hand! :) - 1 hour ago


View 59 other comments
theslacker - oh shit....
nerd - Hope everyone will be happy with their grades. 

And never forget those couples that raps the check in button.

Iloveyou - dessert time :D - with Iloveyoutoo at XXXrestaurant
Iloveyou - before the movie - with Iloveyoutoo at ABCafe
Iloveyou - with hubby <3 - with Iloveyoutoo at XYZStore


I am not saying you cant do these things, of COURSE you can. Its your facebook and you can use it however you like, but just maybe for one second (or two if u are nice and caring), please think about the rest of us, we have no intention of being a professional stalker. I KNOW facebook is suppose to be fun and chill, but still, please give a shit about the felling of the 1837 friends you have  :)))


"Ugh, u r such a hypocrite. I bet you are one of those annoying people"

BINGO! I am, but in a slightly different way. As you may have already know, I am a huge Kpop addict and for the past 6 years, I have been spamming MVs, album photos, teasers on my facebook. It is kind of so that i can reach for songs i wanna listen to in one page (smart eh? haha i know). But one day i got a comment from my fd saying

Mitchie, stop spamming my home page with stupid korean shit.

*heart shattered* that was the moment when I wish i could close down my entire facebook!!  Since then, everything i post, no matter if its a status, a photo and random lame joke or a video, if I don't get comments or likes from more than 3 ppl..... i end up deleting it. Yes yes yes yes yessssss, I know its super super duper retarded, but really, I am already famous for being FOREVER ALONE, dun need anymore advertising = ^ = It is not easy to delete a post to be honest, as there will be a few people that saw the post and wonder why da fk did u delete it. And that is why I ALWAYS wish someone or even my self conscious will stop me before I post something as if i have trisomy 21.


I am serious people, THINK TWICE BEFORE U PRESS THT POST BUTTON. cause it changes ur relationship status.........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x


Oh and yes, its 14/2 today so 


HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY ALL YOU cause-single-people-pain COUPLES :))))

Love from the forever alone,
Mitchie 









No comments:

Post a Comment

About