Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I NEED A JOB!.....



Its not even funny how broke I am, okay maybe its not that big of a deal since I can still go

dad, my bank account is freaking empty, can you fill it up please.

But srsly, the older I get and people around me start saying shit like

OHHHMYYYGODD! I.T was on sale and I went WILD and got HKD$3000 worth of clothes! What am I gonna do without my flute students?

Okay, point taken! You earn your own money and so you can just pour them like freaking water into the god damn pacific ocean. So I started my so exciting job hunting adventure, since I have no experience apart from a few interns and volunteered in random organizations, I basically have NO talent at ALL! I gave up on piano cause I never bother to practice, I suck at school work cause I have absolutely no self control or time management and even if I can speak 4 languages, I know nothing about grammer, as long as I think something sounds okay-ish, its good to go. So seriously, what can I do? Since I'm chinese, and for some reason I went to international school and can speak decent english, my only hope was to teach english........to primary school kids.

So I got this job last semester to teach 8 weeks of phonics to year 1 & 2 kids, oh did i mention i hate kids? I have 0 patient and I am a total BITCH. After tht 8 weeks, it used up all the "dealing with kids under the i-can-deal-with age" quota and didn't renew the contract. At the end of the day, i am:

a) broke
b) annoyed
c) ........."too uneducated to have a decent vocab list to fill this blank in"

After moaning about to everyone I know (which is only a few since I am such a bitch), one of them suggested working as a sales person in a boutique. Looking at ones that are hiring and do not need to deal with woman that are 50 or above with ridiculous requests, she short listed it down to Hollister, Forever21, Jack Wills and other well known brand. Since someone I know is already working in Jack wills so..*beep* next. Forever21 has 9 hours shift, and since I still wanna graduate on time this year....*beep* next. Hollister........ hm, not bad, its close to home, i get discount and its cool.

 So I asked a long lost classmate which i never talked to after graduating high school about it since she worked there before, she was super super nice and gave me all the information i needed, now the only thing i need to do is -

talk to the manager, apply, interview, get the damn job, receive pay check, and ...











But...(yeah, life's a dick so there's ought to be a but to every good thing out there) being an insecure piece of crap, i start youtubing about the interview, the criteria and how people get to apply in the first place. Turns out...managers invite good looking people to work for them, and unless you are pretty and suits the hollister style, you won't get in. BURNNNNN MITCH! Last time you checked in the mirror you are what? Short? asian? acne skin? and whats that? ohhh F-A-T! Please don't embarrass yourself and give the manager a hard time to reject you.

Now I am back to square one, go find you annoying ass a job so you dun need to beg for money from your parents. Maybe I need to lower my standards or just bring lunch and delete the word WANT from my already very tiny glossary. Sigh....                         how life is when you reach wayyyy too high.

Love,
Mitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About